Detailed Product Description
AWS Standard B Scan Intelligent Portable Digital Ultrasonic Flaw
Ultrasonic Flaw Detector MFD620C AWS standard B scan
The MFD620C is an advanced digital ultrasonic flaw detector
featuring a multi-color TFT LCD and a host of new features to meet
challenging inspection requirements. It combines powerful flaw
detection and measurement capabilities, extensive data storage, and
the ability to transfer detailed inspection data to the PC via its
high-speed USB port.
The instrument incorporates many advanced signal processing
features including a 15MHz RF bandwidth to permit testing of thin
materials, narrowband filters to improve signal to noise in high
gain applications, a spike pulser for applications requiring higher
frequencies, and a tunable square wave pulser to optimize
penetration on thick or highly attenuating materials.
The instrument can be widely used in locating and sizing hidden
cracks, voids, disbands, and similar discontinuities in welds,
forgings, billets, axles, shafts, tanks and pressure vessels,
turbines, and structural components.
Automatically searching the peak wave inside the gate and hold it
on the display.
Equivalent diameter calculation: find out the peak echo and
calculate its equivalent diameter.
Continuous Record: Record the display continuously and save it to
the memory inside the instrument.
Defect Localization: Localize the defect position, including the
distance, the depth and its plane projection distance.
Defect Sizing: calculate the defect size
Defect Evaluation: Evaluate the defect by echo envelope.
DAC: Distance Amplitude Correction
AVG: Distance Gain Size curve function
Crack measure: Measure and calculate the crack depth
B-SCAN: Display the cross-section of the test block.
- Range: 0 to 6000 mm, at steel velocity
- Material Velocity: 1000 to 15000m/s
- Display Delay: -20 to 3400 µs
- Probe Delay/Zero Offset : 0 to 99.99µs
- Sensitivity: 110 dB max in selectable resolution 0.1, 1.0, 2.0, 6.0
dB and locked.
- Test Modes: Pulse echo, dual element and thru-transmission
- Pulser: Tunable Square Wave Pulser
- Pulse Repetition Frequency ranges from 10 Hz to 1000 Hz
- Pulse Energy: 200V, 300V, 400V, 500V, 600V selectable
- Bandwidth (amplifier bandpass ): 0.5 to 15 MHz
- Gate Monitors: Two independent gates controllable over entire sweep
- Rectification: Positive half wave, negative half wave, full wave,
- System Linearity: Horizontal: +/-0.2% FSW, Vertical: 0.25% FSH,
Amplifier Accuracy +/-1 dB.
- Reject (suppression): 0 to 80% full screen height
- Units: Inch or millimeter
- Transducer Connections: BNC or LEMO
- Power Requirements: AC Mains 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 50℃
- Storage Temperature: -30℃ to 50℃
● With English display, master-slave menu, shortcut key and digital
swiftly knob, it’s designed with leading technology and can be used
●With digital color TFT LCD display, it can choose the background
colour and wave color acoording to the environment. And the LCD
brightness also can be set freely by yourself
●Designed with high performance security-guarantee battery module,
it’s easy for disassembly and assembly. And it can charge
independent with offline. And the large capacity and high
performance Lithium-ion battery module make the instrument’
continously working time to above 8 hours,
●With small size and light weight, the instrument can be hold by one
hand. It’s durable in use and lead industry trend.
Straight Beam Probe 4P,10mm
Angle Probe 4P8*9,60°
Power Adapter (Charger)
Software with cable