Detailed Product Description
High Accuracy Ferrous and Non Ferrous Digital Coating Thickness
MCT200 Ferrous and Non Ferrous Coating Thickness Gauge
This instrument is portable coating thickness gaug. It can test the
coating thickness swiftly and accurately without damage but also
can test the thin film thickness. It can be used widely in the
detecting fields as manufacturing industry, metal-processing
industry, chemical industry, commodity inspection and so on. It is
the professional and necessary instrument for material protection.
- Measuring principle: Magnetic induction & Eddy current
- Measuring range: (0～1250) μm, depends on probes. maximum 10mm for
the probe F10. Refer to Appendix.
- Low range resolution: 0.1μm
- Accuracy: ±(3%Thickness+1) μm, depends on probes and conditions
- Display:4 digits LCD with EL backlight
- Memory for up to 20 files (up to 50 values for each file) of stored
- Unit system: Metric (μm),Imperial (mil)
- Power source: Two “AA” size, 1.5 Volt alkaline batteries. 200 hours
typical operating time (EL backlight off).
- Dimensions:125mm×67mm×31 mm
- With different external probes, the gauge can be applied to
measuring thickness of non-magnetic coating on magnetic metal
substrate, as well as non-conductive coating on non-magnetic metal
- Five types of probes (F400, F1, F10, N1, CN02) are available for
different application. F10 probe measures up to 10mm.
- Two measuring modes: single or continuous, changeable.
- Two calibration methods can be applied to the gauge; And the system
error of the probe can be corrected with the basic probe
- Measured values and user information are shown on a large,
easy-to-read LCD. A display back light ensures easy reading of
screen data in poorly-lit conditions.
- Measuring status indicator showing the measuring status.
- The gauges’ user-friendly measuring system permits automatic
storage of up to 1000 readings in one memory matrix for later
- Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery.
- Auto sleep and auto power off function to conserve battery life.
- USB1.1 communication port. Optional software to process the stored
data on the PC.
- Compact aluminum case,suitable for use under poor working
F1 or N1
Iron or Aluminum
Other type of probes
- Working temperature: -10℃～＋50℃;
- Storage temperature:-30℃～＋60℃;
- Relative humidity: ≤90％;
- The surrounding environment should avoid of vibration, strong
magnetic field, corrosive medium and heavy dust.